Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goodbyes are tough

...letting go is much more difficult. This past week has brought about some major changes in my life. I kissed and hugged someone I love dearly goodbye and today I let him go. That old saying of setting something free is lame but true. How else are you ever going to know if someone cares for you than to let them go on their way with your love and support?



And I did that, not really understanding, but understanding myself.

I am strong and wonderful and I found someone strong and wonderful...yet needing peace.

Love is a very very tricky thing. I'm not so sure that I always like Love.

Your wish for resolution was a prayer. Your being here is God’s response. Let go, and watch the stars come out – on the outside and on the inside.

With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go. Most importantly, rebuild yourself. This situation will make you a different person — a better, more unique, more compassionate being. Instead of mourning what was or what could have been, start something new in your life.

No comments: