Thursday, February 5, 2009

February


I had to post this picture of my youngest nieces; Evie and Cora. Cora joined her big sister in January. February finds me working downtown at the 320 S Boston building in a covert mission for a pipeline company. We are setting up their new Purchasing Department whilst their current VP of Procurement is set to retire this month. He doesn't know the owners are doing this. I've been working about 20 hours a week which I love. It gives me time to actually do stuff! I can see the hours changing soon to full time. Lucy the beagle broke her foot two weeks ago and is unencumbered by her cast. I have no clue how she did it but if you watch the two beagles tear around the backyard, jumping, climbing, etc., I have no doubt is was an athletic injury. So $300 later, Lucy has her cast on. It is not stopping any of her activities including climbing up on the kitchen counter and pulling a package of chicken breasts down and consuming all.
It's also the 5 year mark since Mom died...I thought I'd attach a couple of her. I just know how very much she would love her new greatgrandaughters and how much she would welcome the newest grand-daughter Beth into her heart. Miss you Mom.

No comments: