Friday, February 20, 2009

Fridays


somehow I have several projects going, knitting a scarf, crocheting a blanket, and scrap booking all of those old photos.
I am no where as good as my niece Beth, but I can knit a mean scarf. Since it's been a long time since I crocheted anything, I'm getting my hands trained again. I remember crocheting was something my mother and my grandmother taught me to do...Mom could whip out these lace doily's and I thought her fingers used to fly. There were so many crafty type things my Grandmother and Mother used to do and taught me....crocheting, needlepoint, cross-stitch, quilting, sewing. It's funny how that stuff all comes back to you when you put your mind to it. I don't plan on doing any quilts soon, but it is an idea.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It's so great that you're doing all of this crafting! Handywork is so rewarding and the good thing is the more you do the easier it is and the more fun you can have with it. Happy Knitting, Crocheting and Scrapbooking.