Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.


Today I had a very busy morning at work. My day started early and I was on the phone and the computer all morning getting results. I was still living off the thrill of my accomplishment at the gym yesterday afternoon. I was feeling the physical affects but it was good because I had done something I didn't think I could.

But the thing that made my day, made me the happiest, was a little 2 1/2 year old girl, that greeted me with a huge smile as I walked into the door at the restaurant at lunch. It was the calling of my name in such an excited way and getting smooches from her that made my heart sing.

Feeling that kind of love is a wonderful thing. It makes you happy down to your bones.

It sends a message to your soul that says, "no matter what else happens today, this little girl loves me for exactly who I am". That is enough.

No comments: